Friday, March 2, 2012

Blog 5: Intelligence

It is important to define and debate about the understanding of intelligence because like we discussed in class, there are many types of intelligence. It ranges from having a visual intelligence to one that is spiritual. Everybody has their own way of learning, the way we define intelligence cannot simply mean one thing, it has several different meanings because the word intelligence is different to everybody. For me, I am definitely strong in math so to know how I learn as a student makes it easier for me to find ways to adapt to other teaching strategies that I experience in class. It's good to know the intelligence's origins because like in the genome book we can compare it to nature vs. nurture and how we got to that intelligence. Knowing the type of intelligence you have is important because you as a student should know what is best fitted for you and how you learn the best. This relates to me because, as I have said before I am a math learning person. I have to do things step by step or else I'll get confused, knowing this I know how to approach the way I learn and how a teacher teaches. The AP test is coming up and I realize that I have to begin to use my intelligences to the max to save myself and pass the AP test.

No comments:

Post a Comment